Do you think you have what it takes to become an entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurs possess a set of major characteristics, so if you fit into the majority of them, then you are qualified to be called an entrepreneur.
Some of the key characteristics of a successful entrepreneur include but not limited to;
- An entrepreneur excels at identifying business opportunities and staying focused on opportunities.
- He learns from past errors
- He is action-oriented. He likes getting things done
- Loves to turn his ideas into reality.
- He understands what it takes to become successful and often has a high physical stamina to carry him through his life and work.
- An entrepreneur seeks help from outsiders like creditors, investors and partners to help supplement his expertise; and his enthusiasm attracts people to his ideas
An Entrepreneur dreams big, follows up his dreams with action, determination and perseverance, often sacrificing income in the short term for a long term profit